Sunday, March 27, 2011

HTC EVO 3D - No glasses required


In general I would rather watch a movie in blu-ray high definition than in 3D of any kind. It tends to be a distracting gimmick that doesn't add to the experience of a good film. I know I am not alone in this feeling. Whether I like it or not, however, 3D continues to gain traction as a popular medium and has even come into our homes in the form of over-priced 3D TV sets which require costly 3D specific players and ugly glasses to enjoy the experience. Finally a company has come out with a 3D experience which does NOT require glasses... on a phone. I am very curious to check this thing out first had, but according to HTC, their EVO 3D delivers 3D photos and video and does not require any ugly eyewear. HTC says, "Life looks better in 3D and you look better without the glasses." For once, I agree. Also equipped with a 1.2 Ghz processor, this phone is sure to impress and is due to release sometime this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment