Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nixon Surplus Collection - New for Summer 2011


More importantly than the new Vestal watches below are the new Nixons for Summer 2011! Dubbed the Surplus Collection, this one has a pretty easily identifiable theme. I am a big fan of great looking watches with PU straps and this collection is chock full of them. I was surprised to see the Elite Magnacon rocking PU, but I think it looks great and may just be a nice compliment to my 2009 Barneys X Nixon Magnacon. The 51-30's and Rubber Player look ill in this new shade of green. This collection is fairly size-able by Nixon standards and includes a whopping 12 watches + hats, bags headphones, and more. Sadly, there are no new watches for this collection, but Nixon has some goodies up their sleeve for fall from what I hear. Enjoy the pictures.


2 comments:

  1. I REALLY like the 51-30 blk/grn... next watch? When are these available to purchase? Now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen them on nixonnow.com yet, but I also haven't called any of the local retailers either. No word on release date, but I would bet sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete