Thursday, February 17, 2011

KRINK x G-Shock in Signature Silver


If you don't know this yet you will learn that I am into watches. In such a way that if they were alcohol or drugs I would be attending meetings. Casio has been essentially whoring themselves out to just about any company willing to sign up for a collaboration. To most of them I find my saying "so what?" The only one I currently own is the G-shock x Hundreds x XLarge. However, this one caught my eye today and I must say it is one of the more interesting G-shock projects in recent history. Enjoy.



For more pictures and information, see freshnessmag.



1 comment:

  1. You know my honest to god feeling on these casio collabs is that they are not putting much effort into em. It's literally the same G-Shock (that I have in black) that just has been painted silver and stamped with a logo. I feel the same way about this as I do about when Chevy tried passing off Escalades by using the Tahoe body and just adding chrome and fender flares... .02

    ReplyDelete